Technorati Profile
Me, Myself and I - The Self Help Blog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Desperate Housewives: Discriminating Filipinos

Desperate Housewives: Discriminating Filipinos - Public Apology Is Not Enough!



I haven’t watched that episode of the infamous series “Desperate Housewives”. But I saw it on the news where Teri Hatcher spoke out her lines “Before you go any further, can I check those diplomas? I would just like to make sure that they’re not from some med school in the Philippines.... “I’m not a medical person but it really hurts when someone is discriminating Filipinos and to be aired ON-AIR, with the whole world watching their show, that’s really something.

The public apology is not enough! How could you bring back the dignity and the integrity of us Filipinos? By that simple apology? Well to tell you, THAT’S NOT ENOUGH! You’re like ruining the whole country! And devastating the lives of all Filipinos all over the world. Before you speak something or make something, be sure you think of it many times.

For the writer and for the ABC network, make ways on how to bring back the Filipino dignity! You’re condemning the Philippines by doing that such thing.

To be honest, most of you are outsourcing us Filipinos for jobs. You outsource call center agents, outsource programmers and other skilled professionals for the job and in fact, you continue doing it! But how could you do something like that!?!

We Filipinos are very proud for who and what we are. And we cannot tolerate things and people who are discriminating our clan! I’m so disappointed on you! And I will never ever watch Desperate Housewives anymore for the rest of my life! You deserve to be banned for what you did!

I know everyone of us commit mistakes, but on your part, you didn’t think before you act!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger /\__/\ said...

Stupid Fat Ass Americans!!!!!!

I wish Iraqui terrorists serve them well.

Curse the writer!

3:06 AM  
Blogger Joi said...

Yeah! Hate them!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home